StupidlySimple Framework is a Model View Controller (MVC) framework based on PHP. The framework is integrated with Composer.
Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. It allows you to download packages or libraries other developers have created and you can include it on your project. DSS framework relies on Composer to download and update packages so we do not have to rewrite codes again and again.
The DSS framework's objective is to provide a simple PHP framework for rapid development.
Installing Composer on Windows
1. Download the Composer Installer for Windows
2. Double click on the Composer-Setup.exe and install. Select your PHP version.
3. Test the installed Composer by opening a command prompt, type Composer and press Enter.
4. If you can see the Composer command, your Composer installation has succeeded.
To install Composer on Mac OS X or Linux
1. Download the latest Composer.phar from this link or using wget:
curl https://getcomposer.org/composer.phar -o composer.phar
2. Move the Composer.phar to /usr/local/bin/
sudo mv composer.phar /usr/local/bin/composer
3. Type Composer in the terminal and press enter to see if the installation has succeed.
Installing StupidlySimple framework using Composer
To install the framework through composer, type this on the Command Prompt / Terminal
composer create-project stupidlysimple/php myproject